Thanks for sending me your login info.
I can see the files that you cleaned with my plugin in the quarantine. They don’t look like they have any strange characters at the beginning but when I copy the contents and submit it to a string parser I wrote then an invisible character gets decoded at the beginning of the file. This is a bit fishy but it’s not malicious. I downloaded the source for the LayerSlider plugin and it looks like this html file is part of the original install so I have removed it from the definitions. If you download the lasted definition update then this file will no longer be detected as a Known Threat. You can also restore those files from the Anti-Malware Quarantine if you want to, although I don’t think they are really necessary.
Thanks for helping me resolve this issue. Please let me know if you have any more questions.