Thanks for the follow up and suggestions. I tried all three of your ideas to no avail. But while uploading the core files to my server I noticed a suspicious folder called “libs”.
In the “libs” folder were 3 files, another folder and another file within. I made a backup of the folder and then deleted it from the server. That did it! I was able to do a complete scan and find 3 threats.
I’ll email you a zip file of the “libs” folder so you can examine. I don’t know anything about the contents other than they are text files full of gibberish.
Thanks again for your help!
John S. Dodson
Open Ocean Company